Project Management and Subject Matter Experts, Colombia
ACDI/VOCA is promptly seeking management and technical experts for the anticipated USDA-funded Cacao Program in Colombia. The program will build the capacity of the cacao production zones and farming systems to improve and diversify producer incomes and to increase productivity, trade, and long-term economic opportunities in cacao production zones. The 5-year activity is envisioned to start in 2020.
Career opportunities include the following positions:
- Technical Manager Deputy Chief of Party
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director
- Gender and Social Inclusion Director
- Access to Finance Specialist
- Grants and Contracts Manager
While each position will have its own operational and technical scope under the project, overall qualifications will meet the below:
- Advanced degree in economics, business administration, finance, public policy, social studies or related field
- Substantial experience (min. 8 years) in the related technical area, including in the private sector
- Experience with USAID, USDA and/or any other international donor-funded project preferred
- Professional proficiency in Spanish and English required
Colombia nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please e-mail your resume to Colombia@joinav.org or apply directly online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs. The applications will be reviewed promptly upon receipt, only finalists will be contacted. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply.
About the Organization
Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.