Project Management and Subject Matter Experts, Honduras Rural Competitiveness and Sustainability Project, Honduras
ACDI/VOCA is promptly seeking management and technical experts for the anticipated INVEST-H funded Honduras Rural Competitiveness and Sustainability Project in Honduras. The new activity is envisioned to start in 2020.
Career opportunities include the following technical expert positions with essential experience in:
- Rural SME Development Specialist
- Women and Youth Economic Empowerment Specialist
- Micro Watershed Management Specialist
- Communication Specialist
- Agricultural Finance Access Specialist
- Senior and mid-level positions in:
- Office & HR Management
- Procurement and Grants Management
While each position will have its own operational and technical scope under the activity, overall qualifications will meet the below:
- Advanced degree in a field related to the specific technical discipline (above)
- Substantial experience in the related technical area, including in the private sector
- Experience with international donor-funded project preferred
Honduras nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs. The applications will be reviewed promptly upon receipt, only finalists will be contacted. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply.
About the Organization
Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.