Welcome at KfW! We are a globally active development bank working on behalf of the German government and we stand for the promotion of initiatives that focus on environment, society and companies. In our work, we thrive to play an active role to shape the world of tomorrow. Because meaningful and sustainable projects are our mission, we are funding wind farms, infrastructure projects, schools and hospitals. To successfully do so, we are relying on the people who work with us! At KfW you will find an environment of openness and trust; diversity and inclusion are practiced values. We believe that only where different perspectives come together, we can create innovation and trend-setting ideas. This is why we promote your competencies, ideas and your engagement for projects that will improve our world.
Become a part of our team in Frankfurt am Main and join us in the position at the Competence Center:
Projektmanager (m/w/d) Nachhaltige Wirtschaftsentwicklung und Bildung Nordafrika
We offer a diverse range of tasks
- In your role as Project Manager, you supervise different approaches for the financial- and private sector support within the exciting environment in North Africa (especially Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt).
- Using your long-time experience, you advance the initiatives and shape discussions about sector-policies with both partners and the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- You take responsibility for preparing and auditing new projects and the conceptual development of our portfolio.
- As a team player you are familiar in using innovative and agile methods. In addition, you supervise the existing portfolio and solve connected topics in a confident way.
- With your distinct social competences, you maintain strong relationships both with partners and other donors as well as with the Federal Ministry.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in economics, economic sciences or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the financial sector and/or in project management, including the independent support of environmental and social impact assessments.
- Expert knowledge about development policies would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making ability that you use when participating in cross-sectoral and inter-divisional projects and assignments.
- Ability to work independently and organize your work in a structured manner.
- Very good knowledge of German, English and French language. You are a convincing communicator with strong negotiating skills.
- Team player with a high degree of communication, cooperation and assertiveness.
- Willingness to travel.
Our support - benefits at KfW
We support you with flexible working hours, the possibility of Home Office, 30 days paid vacation, individual Part-Time options and parent-child offices.
You can expect an appropriate compensation package including contributions to capital formation and a job ticket.
Practiced values of diversity and inclusion
Diversity and equal opportunities are practiced values as signatories of the “Charta der Vielfalt“.
Personal development & trainings
Stay always up to date with personal and professional development opportunities.
We support your future with a company pension scheme.
With over 30 company sport groups, health courses and a staff restaurant KfW supports your health.
Do you want to assume responsibility and shape the future
together with us?
Then we are looking forward to your application for the position Project Manager (f/m/d) by clicking the apply-button. Please feel free to contact Mrs. Böttcher via
+49 (0) 69 7431-8222 for any questions regarding this position.