IBTCI is seeking a Senior Recruiter for the anticipated Latin America ////Asia support program. This Task Order is under the OASIS Small Business Pool 1 with an expected period of performance of 5-years.
The personnel recruited would have cross-cutting skills across administration, procurement, management, education, agriculture, governance, youth, conflict, gender, health systems strengthening, environment, science and technology.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Establish recruitment requirements, evaluating jobs and advising managers on hiring actions;
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting relevant health-related and international development forms, networks, other recruiters, social media and internet sites to attract qualified candidates;
- Maintain up-to-date databases of qualified candidates that can be quickly deployed to assignments;
- Determine applicant requirements by studying the job descriptions and job qualifications;
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroup and job sites;
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing their responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements;
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules with candidates and the client;
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to determine applicant requirements by studying the job descriptions and job qualifications;
- Ability to attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroup and job sites;
- Able to determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing their responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements;
- Able to arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules with candidates and the client;
- Ability to evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Five to seven years of experience in recruiting consulting services, preferably in the area of public health and/or international development
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in an office setting.
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: Not required.
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the USA. Visa sponsorship is not available.
No phone calls please. All candidates will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for particular activities will be contacted.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. We are an E-Verify Employer.
If you are an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability, or unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 703-749-0100.
About the Organization
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over three hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
Job Title: Senior Recruiter
Reports To: Project Director
Type: Regular Full-Time
Classification: Exempt Level