ICF is seeking a Senior Research and Analysis Advisor for an upcoming project for USAID’s Bureau for Resilience and Food Security. This 5-year project will support population-based surveys for monitoring in resilience and food security. The Senior Research and Analysis Advisor will oversee all aspects of survey data analysis and will respond to the demand for and design protocols for ancillary analysis.
The ICF’s wider portfolio of food security and resilience activities include population-based household surveys and evaluations in Global Food Security Strategy target countries, resilience focus countries and BHA Development Food Security Activity countries. This is a full-time position based in Rockville, Maryland.
- Lead the analytical component of this 5-year program that will deliver 25 population based and rapid monitoring surveys in over 20 countries.
- Provide high-level technical support for a broad range of survey activities, including new survey question testing and validation
- Lead all methodological developments, such as revisions and expansions of an existing Survey Methods Toolkit, and in-depth studies involving survey and other secondary data as required
- PhD in public health, demography, sociology, economics, or related field
- 15+ years experience analyzing multi-topic household survey data, conducting complex analyses and mentoring junior researchers.
- Experience supporting research and analysis activities on USAID projects preferred
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and oral presentation skills in English required; fluency and/or familiarity in a project-relevant language (including French/Spanish) greatly valued.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally as necessary (approximately 25% time)
About the Organization
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf