Chemonics seeks a short-term senior supply chain project manager to provide team support for the anticipated Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria In-Country Tuberculosis (TB) Supply Chain Diagnostic in Pakistan. This 16-week assessment will review and assess the current state of Pakistan’s public health care supply chain, specifically in the Punjab and Sindh provinces; identify the root causes driving this state; and call out areas where a transformative project would lead to effective, sustainable change. The senior supply chain project manager will lead a cross-functional team of four consultants. The senior supply chain project manager will also finalize the report covering the mapping of Pakistan’s current health supply chain, synthesize report findings, and develop a costed supply chain transformation plan. Interested candidates should demonstrate core expertise in a number of supply chain-related areas, including TB and global health systems strengthening; forecasting and quantification; warehousing and inventory management; transportation and distribution; logistics management information systems; data visibility, stock security, and traceability; human resources for logistics; pharmaceutical supply chain mapping; procurement and sourcing; or supply chain development and modeling. All team members will be expected to travel to Pakistan. The anticipated start date is February 2019. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Master’s degree in supply chains, pharmacy, or a related field
- A minimum of 20 years of work experience leading cross-functional teams and successful supply chain transformation projects
- Deep knowledge of health supply chain operations in Pakistan and Asia
- Experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders, including high-level host-country governments, donors, and non-governmental organizations
- Experience supporting Global Fund activities or other similar international organizations strongly preferred
- Knowledge of organizational development or change management
- Excellent communication, writing, and visual presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Please send an email with a resume and cover letter to GFPakistanRecruit@chemonics.com with the position title in the subject line by December 22, 2018. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.