Banyan Global is recruiting a Senior Technical Specialist – Health and Family Planning for the upcoming, five-year USAID-funded global Frontier Health Markets (FHM) Program. FHM is a proposed suite of activities with the objective of increasing private health sector contributions to advancing voluntary family planning and other health outcomes, including maternal, newborn, and child health; malaria; TB; and HIV/AIDS. The position is full-time and based in Washington, DC.
- Create solutions to help scale and sustain the availability, choice, and expanded access to quality and affordable health products, services, and information among key populations and in priority geographic areas.
- Support design and implementation of strategy for increasing private sector contributions to advancing voluntary family planning and other health outcomes.
- Support development and implementation of strategy for building capacity of local market actors and innovators in the health sector
- Identify and develop strategy to scale new digital and innovative health models, launch new service delivery lines and products, in order to advance voluntary family planning and other health outcomes.
- Postgraduate degree in global health or other related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in family planning, global health, or other related field.
- Experience on USAID-funded project and Knowledge of industry trends in global health.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting interventions to advance voluntary family planning and other health outcomes, particularly through the private sector.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and analytical skills, and ability to work well on a team.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English; proficiency in another language, especially French or Spanish, is preferred but not required.
Banyan Global is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply to the position through our website, https://banyanglobal.com/careers/
About the Organization
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.