World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
*Preferred locations: Australia, Canada or the U.S. Position to be based in home country of successful candidate within a jurisdiction (country or US State) where WVI is registered to operate.
As Sr. Advisor, Childhood Rescue Content, you will be responsible for leading content strategy and planning based on Childhood Rescue (CHR) business objectives and supporter needs, then leading and managing implementation of that strategy and plan across the World Vision International Partnership. This highly responsible role requires the initiative to take hold of the project and make it successful. Organisational, planning, and communication ability are of primary importance, to ensure timely development and clear, efficient roll-out of the CHR Content Strategy; content sourcing and development are also a large component of this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or closely related field.
- 8+ years experience in communications, content development, and/ or Marketing.
- 4+ years experience managing multi-stakeholder content planning and development projects
- Demonstrated effectiveness developing and managing editorial calendars for complex communications campaigns.
- Demonstrated effectiveness communicating and supporting change management processes in a virtual environment.
- Excellent (native-level fluency) written and verbal capacity in English is required in this role.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 04 AUGUST 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.