Subject Matter and Project Management Experts, Liberia
ACDI/VOCA is promptly seeking management and technical experts for a several anticipated USAID-funded activities in Liberia.
Career opportunities include the following positions:
- Deputy Chief of Party
- Finance and Administration Director
- Monitoring and Evaluation Director
- Technical experts with essential experience in:
- Agribusiness development
- Business Development Services
- Investment facilitation
- Private Sector engagement across agriculture and non-farm industries
- Trade Facilitation
- Access to Finance
- Business Enabling Environment
- Women and Youth Economic Empowerment
- Workforce Development and Job Creation
While each position will have its own operational and technical scope under the activity, overall qualifications will meet the below:
- Advanced degree in a field related to the specific technical discipline (above)
- Substantial experience in the related technical area, including in the private sector
- Experience with USAID and/or any other international donor-funded project preferred
Liberia nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please e-mail your resume to AVLiberia@joinav.org or apply directly online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs. The applications will be reviewed promptly upon receipt, only finalists will be contacted. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply.
About the Organization
Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.