Kate Midden, engagement editor, Devex
Ahead of the International AIDS conference in Amsterdam, experts warned that progress on HIV/AIDS is stalling. What’s behind the concerning trend — and what will it take to get on track to meet ambitious targets for 2020 and 2030?
Live from AIDS 2018, this conversation covers the top stories to watch in the HIV/AIDS response — from youth engagement to integration of programming with tuberculosis, sexual and reproductive health, and more.
• The 'end of AIDS' is not even nearly in sight, experts warn
• Launch of $1.2B coalition to expand HIV services for men
• UNAIDS chief confronted by anti-harassment protestors on stage in Amsterdam
• Christians and the new age of AIDS
• Ambassador Birx on PEPFAR's budget, country ownership, and how to tackle the epidemic
• A look at PEPFAR's strategy: Controversies and motivations