Barons Machinery and Engineering Construction Co., Ltd.
Barons Group of Companies is an entity with strong ability, advanced management structure with stable development striving for a bright future.
Founded in 1997 as a small scale trading company named as Myanmar Innwahtani LPG Trading Co., Ltd, with import of LPG Gas cookers and tyres into Myanmar, a serious diversification of the new management team in 2002 transformed the company into an engineering based company with a rapid growth within 10 years of management take-over.
The company now engaged in engineering, project management, project construction, supervision of electrical power, civil construction, material handling and process industries. The company is significantly well known in Energy & Electricity sector, Infrastructural sector, Industrial sector, Telecom & Information Technology sector for its fast & satisfactory customer service and highly regard as leader in each sector it exits.
Barons Group of Companies comprises of following companies with specialist quality of service in each sector Barons Machinery & Engineering Co., Ltd, Barons Machinery & Engineering Construction Co., Ltd, Barons Tele-Link Services Co., Ltd, Barons Industrial Technology Co., Ltd, Barons Machinery & Engineering Pte Ltd, Myanmar Innwahtani LPG Trading Co., Ltd etc.
To Foster a high brand value in diversified portfolio of the conglomerate by innovative professionals and build public confidence.
Thrive the challenges of the new emerging country successfully by uniting in harmony decided rightly and performing precisely.
They will sculpt the century's nationhood with their hands, magnificent Barons Group of Companies
Construction works for telecom network infrastructure
- Construction works for telecom network infrastructure.
- Survey, route selection and site selection works for plants, factories, power line, telecom carrier lines, roads and bridges.
- Earth works for access routes, roads, dams, mines.
- Construction of roads and bridges.
- Construction works for electricity transmission line and substations.
- Construction works for government and utility facilities, educational facilities, healthcare facilities.See more