Belintech was founded in 2011. It is a full-range systems integrator that provides such services as design, building and further maintanence of IT systems of any complexity.
Company's success lies in the use of experience, knowledge and professionalism of specialists who create complex high-tech solutions in IT field. Belintech's activities are aimed at achieving the best results applying advanced manufacturing technology and the world's best practices. Comprehensive solutions and experience in integrating systems of various manufacturers, technology types and purposes into the IT infrastructure of a unified telecommunication environment provide the solution to any telecommunication challenge faced by our customers.
The company offers the design, installation, testing, modernization and maintenance of a wide range of telecommunication systems. Belintech implements and develops information and engineering systems based on the world leaders’ solutions: Oracle, HPE, Fortinet, APC by Schneider Electric, Cisco, DELL EMC, Huawei, Microsoft, ESET, UMS, Symantec, VMware and others. Belintech's philosophy is focused on the needs of our customers, the performance and profitability improvement of their business.
- Creation of new data networks and the existing infrastructure modernization.
- Solutions development, implementation of server equipment and data storage systems, network infrastructure and infrastructure services.
- Solutions based on technologies and equipment from leading manufacturers such as HPE, Oracle, Cisco, Fortinet, DELL EMC.
- Sales, implementation, installation of system-wide and specialized software from Microsoft, Oracle, VMware, ESET, Symantec, HPE, UMS ASA, TeamViewer.
- Information system audit.
- Risks and threats analysis.
- Development of information security management systems.
DESIGN AND SURVEYING
- Surveying and development of design documentation for the construction of information and communication systems.
- Development of engineering infrastructure projects.
- Development of design specifications and estimates followed by support during the examination process.See more