Buck Consultants International (BCI) carries out research, advises and implements in the areas of economics, spatial development, real estate, location selection, infrastructure de-velopment, transport of goods and supply chain strategy. This involves both strate-gic/conceptual projects and operational recommendations for all types of companies, public authorities and organizations, all over the world. Six key areas Buck Consultants International focuses on six key areas. The proposition is reflected in the six sides of the Buck Consultants International cube, the logo. Each domain distinct from another but in practice closely interrelated.
• Business strategy, site/location search and real estate advice for companies: strategy development for new markets, worldwide location studies and real estate advice for in-ternational companies
• Supply chain analysis/logistics advice: analysis, design and optimization of supply chains, logistics efficiency projects and intermodal strategies
• Economic development, business sites and area development: economic analysis (spa-tial/regional), exploratory studies and development programs, including planning and re-structuring of business parks
• Commercial real estate: market research, strategy development, planning and concept development for commercial real estate
•Strategies for attracting and retaining companies: investment climate studies, market analyses and acquisition plans for national, regional and local economic development organizations all over the world
• Transport of goods: from strategic studies to new concepts and concrete action pro-grams, exploratory market studies, feasibility studies and master plans for seaports and airports, logistics nodes and intermodal terminals
Where is Buck Consultants International (BCI)