EnCompass is a women-owned business offering innovative and customized solutions for leadership, capacity strengthening, technical assistance, and monitoring and evaluation. They have experience in more than 70 countries and a team of more than 100 staff and 1,200 experts around the globe.
They partner with government and multilateral agencies, nonprofit organizations, and corporations around the world, offering thought leadership, rich diversity, and technical expertise in global health, inclusive development, education, human rights, and food security.
They bring intelligence, innovation, and inspiration to clients worldwide to support learning and achieve performance excellence.
- Gender and Inclusive Development
- Global Health
- Education and Youth
- Democracy, Rights, and Governance
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Learning and Capacity Strengthening
- Leadership and Management Development
- Organizational Development and Technical Assistance
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and ResearchSee more