Esquel is a private, non-profit civil society organization that believes deeply in people and in their capacity to build their future.
Their mission is to contribute to sustainable human development, to improving the quality of life of the poorest and to building a democratic, responsible and supportive society.
- The revalidation of ethics is an imperative. Honesty and a coherent, integral and transparent attitude means taking positions and acting consistently to postulates that express principles and values that they express as follows:
- The recognition that the human being, individually as collectively, is the protagonist and recipient of the actions of their organization.
- The defense and promotion of human rights and fundamental freedoms, peace, democracy and equal citizen participation for women and men; and non-discrimination.
- Respect for the interests of the communities with and for which they work.
- The development of sustainable actions that are respectful of the environment and do not jeopardize the life chances of current and future generations.
- The permanent development of actions against corruption in all its manifestations.
- The promotion of dialogue, the use of peaceful means for resolving conflicts; and, coherence between discourse and practice.
CALL: Wide plural and heterogeneous Calling capability.
FORM: In capacities and tools that allow the actor to assume as subject of change.
INTERVENING: with pertinence and opportunity in areas, sectors, territories that demand priorities.
SEARCH, MOBILIZE AND COMPETITION: For resources for investment in development
LEAD: Processes, networks, proposals, national themes.
Where is Esquel Quito Foundation