Financial Access Capital Partners (FA) is a financial services advisory firm active in emerging markets and developing economies. The main focus of their activities is to enhance the operational, commercial and financial performance of their clients. They provide specialist know-how and operational advice, mobilise the necessary management resources and arrange debt or equity financing on behalf of their clients.
FA’s Head Office is in Amsterdam. With field offices in Bangkok and Nairobi, they are most active in Southeast Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa and Europe, although they have a 20-year track record across all regions. They have executed more than 250 assignments in over 40 countries worldwide since the early 1990s, originally as a part of the ING Group and since 2007, as an independent firm.
Their clients include banks, non-bank financial institutions and companies. They often work on behalf of investors or financiers — including private institutional investors as well as multi- and bilateral development finance institutions (DFIs), including the World Bank/IFC, EBRD, FMO, KfW/DEG, and many others.
FA is specialised in 3 lines of business:
- Advisory services (due diligence, diagnostics, implementation, procurement, training);
- Management support (Interim management, project management, turnaround teams);
- Financing (debt, equity, financial modelling, transactional support).
Financial Access acts on behalf of the existing owners, investors, sponsors or management of their client institutions to provide access to financing, whether debt, equity, or some combination. As financial advisers on a transactional basis, they act in support of all phases in a financing process, including:
- Strategic advice on the availability and pro’s and con’s of different financing forms
- Assessments of a client’s readiness for investment or financing
- Pre-financing management support
- Deal assessment and structuring (scenarios, modelling)
- Partner/investor searches (investor identification, approach and presentations)
- Documentation preparation (offering docs, info memos)
- Due diligence management
- Execution support.
As a banking-based firm, they maintain an extensive international network of financiers and investment institutions — international, regional, and local in their focus markets — who are keen on identifying opportunities to deploy capital in their chosen fields. Financial Access matches these investment interests to specific client needs. Their presence supporting their client lends credibility to the process and provides comfort to the providers of capital that business plans and investment requirements have been rigorously evaluated and crafted with realism and sustainable intent.
Their financing expertise is focused in the following instruments:
- Institutional/Private Equity investment
- Long-term project finance
- Structured finance
- International trade finance
- Domestic receivables finance and factoring
- Syndicated bank lending
- Development finance facilities.
They maintain especially close relationships with development finance institutions (DFIs), as well as private institutional investors (Private Equity Investors, specialist funds, hedge funds) and banks in their core markets of Africa and South-East Asia, and in their sector specialisations of financial services, agribusiness, and renewable energy.
- Agriculture financing
- Due Dilligence & Diagnostics
- SME Banking
- Risk Management
- Sustainable Finance
- Trade Finance
- ASYX Supply Chain
- Finance Platform
Where is Financial Access Capital Partners (FA)