With their mission statement they commit themselves to contribute not only with their products to a sustainable social development. In their team with their employees, they also strive for a liveable relationship in which mutual respect, the compatibility of work, family, volunteering and leisure and the ecological orientation of their operations are important.
- for a market economy that is ecologically and socially oriented and serves the goal of sustainable social and economic development;
- for a democratically organized and strong social and legal state that actively accompanies the market;
- for a federal state structure with a strong local self-government;
- for free but responsible entrepreneurship as well as for self-help and cooperative institutions and public welfare organizations;
- for basic conditions of working life, which support the development of personality and secure a livelihood.
- They support local and regional economic development through consulting and software in line with their mission statement.
- They want long-term secure jobs and income for all employees.
- They accept competition in their markets and want to consolidate and improve their market position through quality and innovation.
- They want to realize a company model with high participation and qualification of all employees.
- To achieve these goals, especially to stay innovative, they need profits. However, profit maximization is not a corporate goal for them.
- They measure their entrepreneurial success not only in financial terms, but also in ecological and social indicators. They create sustainability reports for this purpose.