Madan Bhandari Memorial Academy Nepal (MBMAN) is a Non-Governmental Social Organization established in 1993 A.D. in memory of the great visionary leader Madan Kumar Bhandari. The organization is committed to materialize the vision of leader Bhandari by providing the most possible opportunities of employment to the deprived people in the community, through Formal/Non-formal, Technical Education and Skill Based Vocational Training, and providing services through Right Based Community Development Program. The head office of MBMAN is located at Mangalbare- 6, Urlabari VDC of Morang district.
Self-Reliance and Cultured Society.
Technology Transformation Is Academy Concern; Right Based Program Is Their Foundation.
The Academy Developed As A Reliable Center For Hope and Trust for The Targeted Community.
Other Social Program
MBMAN is promoting on development of a community based Technological University, proposed as Madan Bhandari Technological University (MBTU), in eastern part of Nepal. A basic concept with clear road map, work experience and bridging course for technical education, is clearly spelled out in the proposed document. A University Bill has been developed and submitted to Ministry of Education (MoE) for submission to the Parliament for its approval as well as Ministry level meeting has approved to send bill in parliament. A Promotion Team is functional with the contributions from several Educationist, Doctors, Professors, Engineers and Social Scientists.
MBMAN has various intervention areas as listed below:
Technical Education Programs:
- Health Program (HA ,CMA & ANM)
- Agricultural Program ( Diploma in Agriculture and Vet.JTA)
- Nursing Program ( P.C.L. Nursing)
- Engineering Program ( Civil Sub- Overseer)
Community Development Programs and Vocational Training:
- Skill Based Vocational Modular Trainings
- Community Empowerment for Livelihood Project (Partnership with AAIN)
- Intensive Livestock Development Project (Partnership with Heifer Nepal)
- Commercial Livestock & Agricultural Development Campaign (Partnership with Government of Nepal and Private Agencies)
- Model Village Development Campaign (Madan Gram)
- Educational Loan Program (TEPT)
- Policy Action Research and Publication
Other Special Programs:
- Promotion of Madan Bhandari Technological University (MBTU)
- Establishment of Madan Bhandari Community Hospital
The Academy Takes Pride In Its Concept And Principle "Right-Holders Are Progressing Towards Improved Living Standards Through Better Technology, Skills And Resource Mobilization".
- To conduct employment based technical and vocational skill training,
- To develop skilled technical human resource targeting national and international market.
- To build upon the traditional skills and appropriate technology and transformation for productivity and self-employment.
- To support natural resource management and in development and management of enterprises based on the use of local human resources.
- To undertake studies, research and publication works in relation to the technical and vocational training organized by the academy, as well as in different public issues and their socio-economic impact.
- To support and facilitate implementation of programs on Human Rights and Right Based Approach for Social Transformation and justice.
- To undertake study and research on ideology, philosophy and thoughts of the visionary leader Madan Kumar Bhandari, their documentation, publication, extension and safe custody and
- To initiate for the promotion of Technological University for developing skilled human resource through higher technical education, research and equivalence.
Where is Madan Bhandari Memorial Academy Nepal (MBMAN)