Road Development Agency (RDA) Zambia
The Road Development Agency is a statutory Institution created through the Public Roads Act No. 12 of 2002 to provide for the care, maintenance and construction of public roads in Zambia.
Our Strategic Mission is to provide a World Class Road Network that supports socio-economic growth in Zambia through:
- Professional, Competent and Motivated Staff
- Innovative funding models for road infrastructure
- cutting edge designs & Construction Methods
- Strategic alliances with Proficient Service Providers & Stakeholders
- Effective usage of Research & Development and Information Communication & technologySee more