• Organization TypeWorks & Construction, Service Providers
  • Founded1896

TeraPlast Group

The history of the TeraPlast company began in 1896, with the workshop for the production of ceramic tiles in Bistrita. Today, over 12 decades away, TeraPlast SA has become one of the largest PVC processors in Romania and one of the most important Romanian producers of materials for the construction market. These achievements are the natural result of more than a century of continuous development and innovation, all done with one goal in mind: to provide efficient solutions for people and the environment. Since July 2, 2008, TeraPlast SA is listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange under the symbol TRP. TeraPlast operates in the TeraPlast Industrial Park, with an area of ​​over 200,000 square meters. The product portfolio of TeraPlast SA is structured on three business lines:
See more

Company Offices

  • (headquarters)
  • Sărățel Village, Șieu-Măgheruș Commune, DN 15A, km 45 + 500, Cod. 427301, Jud. Bistriţa-Năsăud, Romania