WorldShare (formerly known as CNEC Partners International) is a leading Christian charity supporting holistic international development by local ministry partners in Asia and East Africa.
WorldShare (ABN 16 001 441 103) is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and is registered with the Commonwealth of Australia's charity regulator, the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission. WorldShare has deductible gift recipient ("DGR1") status for Australian tax purposes for complying donations.
WorldShare has a rich heritage dating back to 1943 and is the Australian-based member of a global affiliation which supports over 100 local ministry partners in more than 45 countries. The other affiliates are:
- CNEC Singapore
- Partners International Canada
- Partners International USA
- WorldShare UK
Their affiliates enable their supporters to partner with local ministries in many locations giving WorldShare a larger effective footprint than could economically be achieved as a stand-alone Australian operation.
Statement of Faith
They believe in:
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- One God existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ, God manifested in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His personal returning power and glory.
- The salvation of lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Unity of the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
To connect their supporters with overseas partners in challenging regions by resourcing, enabling and encouraging them with their vision to bring ongoing spiritual, physical and social transformation to their own people.
They envisage their world being transformed through thousands of visionary Christian partnerships, drawing them together across cultures and continents.
They aim continually to live by their guiding values, being: Christ-centred, holistic, relational and prayerful, and in our actions ‘to act justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with God’ (Micah 6:8)See more