ZGOP a.d. Novi Sad
Company for construction, repair and maintenance of railway lines – ZGOP a.d. Novi Sad was established way back in 1957 within Yugoslav Railways i.e. ZTP Belgrade and ZTP Novi Sad. For more than 60 years now, ZGOP employees have invested their knowledge, skills and efforts in construction and repair of more than 6,000 km of railway lines. ZGOP provides services that include construction, repair and maintenance of railway lines, maintenance of railway and construction mechanisation, as well as laboratory testing.
The new owner – INTEGRA CONSTRUCTION KZ is currently investing in purchase of the required state-of-the-art mechanisation and equipment, it has boosted the employment of young personnel and modernisation of business procedures, which is a prerequisite for expanding to new markets and assuming a position among top European and worldwide companies.
CONSTRUCTION, REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF RAILWAY LINES
- Land works
- Concrete works
- Security works
- Material purchase
- Construction and repair of superstructure
RAILWAY LINES MAINTENANCE
- Mechanised maintenance of railway infrastructure and superstructure
- Current maintenance of railway infrastructure and superstructure
MAINTENANCE OF RAILWAY AND CONSTRUCTION MECHANISATION
INVESTMENT AND CURRENT MAINTENANCE OF RAILWAY AND CONSTRUCTION MECHANISATION
ZGOP has a manufacturing facility with 15 lines and with total length of 2,810 meters and a depot with surface area of 4000 square meters.
There is also a facility for painting vehicles, machines, mechanisation and equipment, a facility for train washing, as well as several garages and storages.
- Authorised workshop ŽS
- Authorised service Vaia Car
- Ultrasonic, visual and bending rail welds testing
- Ultrasonic and penetrant testing of axle sets
- Ultrasonic and penetrant testing of wheels, brake disks and other vital components of railway vehicles
- Ohmic electrical resistance testing of axle sets
- Brake system testing
- Electrical resistance testing of insulated rail joints
- Weighing of railway vehicles
- Testing of track gauge and superelevation measuring devicesSee more