- Tetra Tech is looking for experts for the upcoming Land Reform Facility
- 7 years
- Various countries across Sub- Saharan Africa
Tetra Tech is currently looking for experts to support an anticipated DFID-funded Land Reform Facility Programme. This Programme will last up to 7 years and will be delivered in up to 10 countries in Africa including Uganda, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Democratic Republic of Congo, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Malawi.
The aim of the Land Reform Facility is to support more systematic and sustained implementation of land administration systems and reforms, in accordance with global guidelines and good practice, and prepare the ground for systematic, national scale-up as relevant and appropriate.
We are looking for embedded and non-embedded experts, both short-term and long-term, in the following fields:
- Political economy analysis of land issues
- Financing of land systems
- Urban land use development
- Policy and legislative reform
- Documentation of land rights
- Development of land administration systems
- Public private partnerships
- Capacity building and training in public sector organisations
- Gender and inclusion / women’s land rights
For all of the above fields of expertise, the person specifications are:
- 5+ years of experience in your field
- Experience working with governments on donor-funded programmes in sub-Saharan Africa; experience with DFID, USAID, EU and/or World Bank is preferred
- Experience of supporting reform at national and sub-national level
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on donor funded programmes
How to Apply
Please click on the ‘apply now’ button to start your application.
Applications close: 31 May 2020
About the Organization
Tetra Tech International Development has a 40-year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors around the world, including the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID), Foreign Commonwealth Office (FCO), and the European Union (EU). Our people are focused on improving lives by working side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth, and good governance.
Tetra Tech International Development is part of Tetra Tech, a global family of experts providing international development services in over 13 key practice areas in over 100 countries around the world. Tetra Tech serves the major aid markets in the UK and Europe, as well as the U.S. Agency for International Development, the U.S. Department of State, Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and multilateral development banks.
Tetra Tech International Development has robust policies and guidelines which exemplify our commitment to safeguarding and technical excellence in gender equality. Our team of dedicated GEDSI advisers work closely with our staff and partners to ensure a context-specific and consistent approach is applied to all of our programmes to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalised groups.