Join MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society) program in Jakarta as a short term adviser to play an integral role as Knowledge Management Senior Associate. The Knowledge Management Senior Associate Knowledge Management Senior Associate will be responsible for providing support to the Directorate General of Social Empowerment in the Ministry of Social Affairs (MoSA) on SLRT’s knowledge management processes and how to use it to maximize program’s profile. S/he will help MoSA to generate and take stock of knowledge products, make the necessary updates and make it publicly accessible including assisting with dissemination activities.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://www.cardno.com/media/6079/tor_knowledge-management-senior-associate-fin.pdf
You will be a motivated and proactive Knowledge Management Senior Associate with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- A relevant educational degree or post-graduate in communications, journalism, international relations, or related field;
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of relevant professional experience in knowledge management; information management, journalism or communications;
- Proven experience in the fields of knowledge management, communications, and information management;
- Proven knowledge and experience in conventional media, social media including media relations;
- Experience in coordinating and consolidating information and write KM materials for different audiences;
- Experience and skills in developing and implementing creative and successful KM products, including multimedia events, social media content and creative in utilizing cross channel platform;
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with key sector partners, stakeholders and media networks;
- Understanding of electronic information management;
- Knowledge of using the Internet as a research tool;
- Knowledge of Social Protection / Social Assistance programs or GoI / donor implemented development programs is a plus.
A competitive daily rate will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local Indonesian labour laws.
Why join MAHKOTA?
MAHKOTA offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining MAHKOTA, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply?
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team by sending:
- Your CV; and
- A cover letter with a brief paragraph addressing each of the key selection criteria in the Term of Reference. Note that applications that do not include a cover letter addressing the core competencies will not be considered.
Position closes Wednesday, 15 July 2020, 5 PM (local time)
For any enquiries about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “MAHKOTA – Knowledge Management Senior Associate” in your email subject line.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. Recruitment and selection procedures reflect this commitment and may include relevant criminal record checks.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
About the Organization
Cardno is a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno ID (International Development) manages a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Partnering with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact.