Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Project Delivery and Performance
- Monitoring and reporting
- Stakeholder engagement
- Quality assurance
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Personnel management
You may find more information at https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=21031
- Advanced University Degree in is required. Preferably in Finance, Economics Human Resources, Business, Supply Chain, Project Management, Law, Architecture, Engineering other relevant disciplines.
- University Degree (bachelor’s degree / first level) with a combination of 2 additional years of relevant professional experience, may be accepted in lieu of the advance university degree.
- 7 years (or more based on academic credentials) of progressive experience in project development and management, with focus on infrastructure projects, monitoring, reporting, development and coordination in either public or private sector organizations.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience (each) in stakeholder management, reporting, monitoring and coordination is required.
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary experts and managing diverse team to deliver the projects objectives and goals is an asset.
- Experience in developing countries and challenging operating contexts is an asset.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
- PRINCE2® Foundation required.
- PRINCE2® Practitioner an asset, but required completion within first 6 months of onboarding.
About the Organization
UNOPS is an operational arm of the United Nations, supporting the successful implementation of its partners’ peacebuilding, humanitarian and development projects around the world. Our mission is to help people build better lives and countries achieve sustainable development.
UNOPS areas of expertise cover infrastructure, procurement, project management, financial management and human resources.
Working with us
UNOPS offers short- and long-term work opportunities in diverse and challenging environments across the globe. We are looking for creative, results-focused professionals with skills in a range of disciplines.
With over 4,000 UNOPS personnel and approximately 7,000 personnel recruited on behalf of UNOPS partners spread across 80 countries, our workforce represents a wide range of nationalities and cultures. We promote a balanced, diverse workforce — a strength that helps us better understand and address our partners’ needs, and continually strive to improve our gender balance through initiatives and policies that encourage recruitment of qualified female candidates.
Work life harmonization
UNOPS values its people and recognizes the importance of balancing professional and personal demands.