Chemonics seeks technical experts for the anticipated USAID Strengthening Accountable Governance and Civic Engagement (SAGCE)project in Ethiopia. The $30 million, five-year project will aim to strengthen sub-national government, increase citizen engagement, and strengthen civil society oversight using locally-led, problem-driven, adaptive approaches. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are looking for candidates with the following skillsets:
- Leadership and management
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Gender equality, youth, and social inclusion
- Civil society strengthening
- Local government
- Legal and policy
- Media and communications
- Social and communications behavior change
- Grants, contracts, and finance
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree in relevant technical area preferred
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience
- Expertise liaising with senior level government and non-profit officials
- Experience working on USAID or other international donor-funded activities preferred
- Seasoned in developing training materials, facilitation, coaching, and capacity building
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluent written and oral communications skills in English
To apply visit this link: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/062aeefda2cd49a285d327128552c190. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.
Chemonics International is a leading international development consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. with more than 40 years of experience implementing programs around the world.