Chemonics seeks qualified technical experts for the anticipated USAID Effective Justice project in Moldova. The project aims to develop and pilot Model Courthouses in Moldova, which will improve access to justice for some of the country’s most vulnerable citizens and make reforms more sustainable. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are currently accepting CVs/resumes for experts with the following skills:
- Court administration
- Access to justice
- Legal reform
- Digital innovation
- Civil society and stakeholder engagement
- Media and communications
- Gender and youth integration
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Grants and/or subcontracts management
- Operations and financial management
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required; relevant advanced degree preferred
- Minimum four years of progressively responsible experience in fields required for successful implementation of this anticipated activity
- Demonstrated experience working with the government of Moldova and civil society stakeholders
- Experience with USAID or other international donors preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in Moldova and Eastern Europe preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required; fluency in Moldovan and/or Romanian preferred
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “Technical Experts” in the subject line to email@example.com no later than December 31, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. The EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice is available at: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.
Chemonics International is a leading international development consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. with more than 40 years of experience implementing programs around the world.