Reporting to the CEO, the Project Coordinator is responsible for planning, evaluating and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. The Project Coordinator will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
This position requires someone who has excellent leadership, planning, time management, and communication skills, is self-motivated, reliable, organized, thorough and timely. This is a volunteer position.
- In charge of project planning (project budget, project scope, and project goals) and execution of various Foundation-headed initiatives
- Ensuring that the execution of the project is ideal
- Ensure that the project’s execution is in line with stakeholder and partner expectations.
- Reporting project implementation status and plans to stakeholders and/or partners, donors, and within the organization
- Responsible for the procurement of various equipment needed for the project
- Manage relationships between the foundation and the donor/stakeholders
- Retain a continuous and positive relationship with project beneficiaries and partners
- Educating other volunteers with project implementation procedures
- Undergraduate degree in Management, International Relations, Social Policy, Business Management, or other relevant discipline;
- Experience in project management, operations and administrative management
- Experience in managing individuals and teams;
- Able and committed to facilitate or support the development of partners’ capacities;
- Financial management understanding and experience;
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communications skills;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- A high-level of attention to detail
- Technologically knowledgeable and highly proficient with Microsoft office suite
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English;
- A commitment to education.
HOW TO APPLY: CV must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.