Summary of professional experience
• 20+ years working in quality improvement in learning through technology in the UK, Africa, the Pacific, the Caribbean, and Asia
• Experienced Team Leader, advising government ministries and institutions on skills training innovation and technology, planning and implementation in 33 countries
• programme development and management in a range of educational sub-sectors : TVET, secondary education, teacher training, adult literacy and tertiary education
• project management, monitoring and evaluation
• working with development partners including DFID, GAC, NZAID, EU, AfDB, UNESCO, DFAT, Hewlett Foundation
• national and institutional strategic planning, change management and organisational development
• gender equity and social inclusion in education and training
• results based management, outcome and impact monitoring and evaluation
• experienced editor, instructional designer, trainer and facilitator
events / training
monitoring / evaluation
global affairs canada
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.