Seasoned but hands-on Country Director offering 20 years of experience managing public health strengthening programmes in Africa and in Haiti
• FLUENCY IN FRENCH AND ENGLISH
• INCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP AND REPRESENTATION implement and continuously review the country strategic plan, build strong and committed teams, lead and support in strengthening coordination and collaboration within and across all teams, develop and maintain strong partnerships
• PROGRAMME AND M&E lead the strategic development and implementation of programmes, ensure effective coordination of technical and other inputs in designing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating programmes. Public health strengthening implementing data-driven solutions using e-health techniques. The whole programming and implementation ran on mobile tools .
• BUDGET & GRANT MANAGEMENT broad donors’ spectrum (USAID, OFDA, ECHO, DevCo, bilateral), budget design/development/analysis/control& forecast up to € 25M
• HR MANAGEMENT recruitment, job description, performance appraisal), including external experts – outstanding coach/mentor
• PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY (PSM) and tender process
• (NEW) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT secure funding up to US$ 1MM from private companies, develop a new approach for an FGM project, up-scale a programme to a regional level
• SECURITY MANAGEMENT staff security procedures and guidelines such as compound/office security, evacuation plans, contingency planning and risk assessments.
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.