- 16 years of professional experience in formulation and implementation of projects covering transport infrastructure, Schools, Health Centres, water resources and rural water supply in developing countries as a consultant for the WB, the ADB, UNDP and bilateral aid projects.
- In-depth background experience and demonstrated expertise in project procurement and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to work on: (a) Project formulation; (b) Dealing with Safeguards issues; (c) Rural/Urban road infrastructure design and planning; (d) Procurement; (e) Civil works contract management and execution; (f) road asset maintenance and management;
- Social and Economic recovery/rehabilitation, employment creation, reconstruction and recovery planning, disaster mitigation and preparedness, risk reduction.
- Demonstrated expertise in infrastructure operation and maintenance for sustainability.
architecture / design
world bank group
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.