DT Global is the managing contractor of the Pacific Horticultural and Agricultural Market Access Plus Program (PHAMA Plus) – an Australia and New Zealand Government funded aid program promoting agricultural and horticultural exports from six Pacific Island countries (Fiji, PNG, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, and Vanuatu). For details on the program please visit www.phama.com.au.
PHAMA works with the public and private sectors to promote Pacific exports of primary and value added produce by helping exporters to meet trading partners’ regulatory requirements and quality standards.
The Team Leader will lead and manage the delivery of all PHAMA Plus services and activities to maximise value for money and effectiveness, in coordination and collaboration with DFAT, MFAT and their Pacific Island partners.
Core responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain an effective organisation that delivers the expected results and achieves program outcomes and targets.
- Build and maintain excellent relations with all relevant external stakeholders, especially DFAT, MFAT, private sector business partners and participating Pacific Island government partners as well as regional organisations such as SPC, PTI and PIFS and civil society organisations such as PIFON and its country members.
- Manage development and approval of all program interventions and oversight of all aspects of program delivery.
- Lead the development of all key strategies needed for effective delivery of PHAMA Plus.
- Manage the tactical delivery of key strategies using tools and approaches that efficiently deliver expected outcomes and targets.
- Ensure the program maintains a clear and consistent direction and supports transparent and consistent communication to external stakeholders.
- Lead the PHAMA Plus team, maintain a businesslike, entrepreneurial, dynamic and lesson-learning culture across the whole team and be responsible for ensuring overall team cohesion and effectiveness.
About the Organization
With corporate offices in the USA, Spain, and Australia, DT Global’s portfolio - from infrastructure to economic growth to conflict and transition programming - spans more than 90 countries. We have dedicated project offices in 31 countries and talented technical experts in every region of the world who work collaboratively to ensure seamless programming across continents and technical sectors.