• Full knowledge of EU legal framework regarding energy efficiency, renewable energy, environment – Energy Policy Expert
• Energy Economist – development of financing mechanisms for EE, setting of renewable energy levies, Net Metering, Net Billing, Feed-in Tariffs, Feed-in Premiums, and Auctions
• Development of strategic and policy documents: National Renewable Energy Action Plans, National Energy Efficiency Action Plans, Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plans, Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans, etc.
• Proved track record of implementation of economic and social development programmes, monitoring and evaluation, statistics, social surveys, development of methodologies, research, etc.
• Currently in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Mr. Mehinovic is coordinating the reform of the renewable energy support scheme system, including net metering and net billing, and thus cooperating very closely with Governmental institutions on state and entity levels in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
solar / wind / biofuels
monitoring / evaluation
bosnia and herzegovina
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.